tisdag 15 augusti 2017

Veckans Skiss #161

Hello sweet Friends!

It's Tuesday, happy Tuesday, and we have a brand new sketch made by Anna KW up at Veckans skiss!
Hope you will join us and play along!

Here's my take made with my Citrus Twist Kits from June and July.
I bet you can spy some lovely Bella Blvd and Photoplay here. Also one of the exclusive papers designed by Citrus Twist Kits. I used it for my background, isn't it gorgeous?!







Now it's your turn!
I can't wait to see your interprets by Anna's fabulous sketch <3

Thanks for stopping by!

Take care <3

Hugs Anna :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Underbart helt enkelt, bakgrund och allt, nu har du gått ännu ett steg längre i ditt skapande! Så glad för att följa dig! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Så tacksam för din coaching underbara du!! Du lyfter mig alltid !! Tack fina ♥️

      Radera