lördag 9 september 2017

Sunday Sketch 9/3 - CTK

Hi Lovelies!

Happy Saturday everyone :)
Just popping by to share one of my pages made with the gorgeous September Citrus Twist Kits.
Specifically the Main and Embellishment Kits.

For this one I've got inspiration from the Sunday Sketch 9/3 by Wendy.


This page is about me and what scrapbooking and my scraproom means to me.
It gives me so much back in many different ways, the best relaxation and recreation in the world. 
Also it confronts me with my lack of confidence sometimes though...
But even if I have doubts on myself the love and passion to create is bigger so I always keep going.
Therefore the sticker on my photo is just spot on!





Is'nt this title just awesome?
It's an CTK- exclusive acrylic word and I'm in love.

Thanks for stopping by!

Take care <3

Hugs Anna xo


2 kommentarer:

  1. Åååhh, den här är så bra, fantastiskt fin med färgkombon, fotot på dig, bakgrunden, allt! Vad jag ser fram emot att få kitet! Då kan jag ju alltid försöka apa efter haha! Tack för detta fina! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åhhh!!! Allra finaste du!!! TACK!!! Jag ser också framemot att du får ditt kit!! Du kommer att briljera 💚💚💚 Tack igen!! KRAM

      Radera