måndag 19 februari 2018

Citrus Twist Kits - February Cedar Grove Kits

Hi lovelies!

Just wanted to swing by to share another page made with the CTK February kits.
There's so much to love in the kits this month (as always,lol). Especially all the Maggie Holmes Flourish goodies, they're fantastic. 
I used the Main, Embellishment and Patterned Paper Play kits and one of the free CTK digital cut files for February for this page.


This page is about my lovely weekend visiting my dear friend Christel this past Fall.
I've used lots of different color mists for my background (using the plastic bag technique)







Thanks for stopping by!

Be sure to head over to the CTK blog for more loveley inspiration and you find more detail about the kit subscriptions here.

Take care! Hugs Anna xo

4 kommentarer:

  1. Omgosh Anna! I love all that mixed media behind the pretty wreath cut-file! The colours are perfect and just the right amount. I also really like all the different fonts you mixed together for the title, that's a clever way to use up bits of things. You're such a Q-T-pie :D This papers should be waiting for me when I get home and thank you for your awesome inspiration! @KellyMadeIt

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Awww!! Thanks so so much lovely friend!! You are the sweetest ever !! You know how to make me feel good!! 😍😘 Hugs

      Radera
  2. Åh denna är så vacker, den fina cutfilen till allt det gröna och misten är perfekt och......ja jag fullständigt älskar denna. Dessutom en sådant härligt minne för mig! Du gör det så BRA, absolut BÄST! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack min fina vän!! Den helgen är ett så varmt minne💚💚💚 Och tack för lånet av fotot!! Tack för allt!! Kram

      Radera