torsdag 12 april 2018

Citrus Twist kits - April - Love

Hi dear friends!

I've finally got my beloved April Savannah Main Scrapbook kit from Citus Twist Kits.
It's absolutely amazing, pure happiness. And so are all the beautiful free digital files by April, you find them all ( and even more) at the CTK shop.

Well, here's my first page made with the main kit:


I made my own background using a wide flat brush and some different inks. I let it dry and then i made some stitches with my old trusty sewing machine.
Love this beautiful cut file designed by Nathalie. Also I'm in love with this photo of my youngest son holding my niece newborn baby boy. The quality of the photo is'nt the best but yet it's so precious to me that it deserves an layout <3







Be sure to sign up for a kit by your own and don't wait since they probably will sold out quick!
You find the kit's here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Take care! Hugs Anna xo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Älskar färgerna på dina penseldrag också symaskinssömmen på det! Och cutfilen är ju så fin! Även om du inte tycker att fotot är bra så är det just det, ett viktigt ögonblick! Så inspirerande nu när jag är hemma igen och ska försöka komma igång! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Du är bäst!!! Tack så jättejättemycket!! Värmer massor!!! 💙💚💙

      Radera