fredag 6 april 2018

Citrus Twist Kits - March Kits - Happiness

Hi sweet friends!

I'm back to share another page made with the beautiful CTK March Kits since I'm still eager on waiting for my April kit :)

For this one I've used the gorgeous Pinkfresh pieces picked from both Main, Embellishment and the Add On Kits.



 Tulips are one of my absolute favorites, so crisp and fresh, YUM!! 
And so are these Pinkfresh goodies as well :)
I've also used one of the free CTK digital cut files here. You can find them all at the file tab at our Facebook forum, CTK Fan Page




Thats all for now! you'll find more information about the kits and the subscriptions here.
Trina is the best kit maker ever so be sure to sign up for one or more :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Take care! Hugs Anna xo


2 kommentarer:

  1. Så vackert tillsammans med fotot, sååå braaa gjort! Kram

    SvaraRadera