fredag 20 april 2018

CTK - April Kits

Hi dear friends!

Happy Friday everyone!

I've been playing with my lovely CTK April Kits and I've made an interpret of the beautiful Sunday sketch 4/15. I do really like this sketch and I stucked pretty close to the original design, though with a little twist :)

Here's what I came up with using the Savannah Main Scrapbook kit.


An here's the sketch

Citrus Twist Kits - April 2018 - Sunday Sketch with Kathleen






Now it's your turn, you still have a few days until Sunday comes with a brand new sketch.

Thanks for stopping by!

Take care! Hugs Anna xo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Denna är så läcker Anna, älskar alla cirklarna och alltihop! Värmen i den där runda solen känns! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ååhhh !! Tack underbara du!! Det behövde jag nu!! Tack💗💗💗

      Radera